- Cash – Gifts of cash or checks are greatly appreciated. These gifts are also tax deductible and may be payroll-deductible.
- Appreciated Stock or Real Estate – Contributing stock or real estate enables you to maximize a charitable donation.
- Will or Trust – Donations through a will or
trust will allow you to continue to have unrestricted use during your
lifetime. Estate and income taxes may be deducted up to 75%.
- Charitable Trusts – A charitable remainder
trust and a charitable lead trust are ways to make gifts to the
Foundation that provide income to the program and provide you with
substantial tax benefits.
- Life Insurance – If the foundation owns the life insurance policy and you pay the premiums, you receive an income tax deduction.
The Foundation is currently managing nineteen scholarships:
- Ben-Med Fund
- Brad Meyer Baseball Memorial Scholarship
- Joe and Mary Borchers Memorial Scholarship
- Urban E. Ratermann
- Red and Black Scholarship
- John and Victoria Albers Memorial Scholarship
- Homer and Mary Lou Bornhorst Family Scholarship
- Red and Black Memorial Scholarship
- Elmer H. Schafer Memorial Scholarship
- Faulkner Garmhausen Keister & Shenk Scholarship
- Richard and Shirley Simon Memorial Scholarship
- Fort Loramie Community Service Club Scholarship - $1000 x 2 recipient
- FT. LORAMIE COMMUNITY SERVICE CLUB SCHOLARSHIP - $500
- Minster Bank Scholarship
- David B. And Julie E. Shuffelton Scholarship
- Paul and Veronica Perin Scholarship
- The Fort Loramie American Legion Post 355 Scholarship
- Post 355 Legionnaire, Auxillary & Sons' Scholarship
- Mike and Mary Jo Barhorst Family Scholarship
- Ralph W. Eilerman Family Scholarship
- Leo J. Meyer Memorial Scholarship
- August "JR." Gaier Memorial Scholarship